Pacific Gas & Electric Co. and California State University, Fresno are aiming to reduce energy use in Fresno businesses by educating the public through a Business Energy Efficiency Technology Expo on Thursday, March 24, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Save Mart Center at Fresno State.
The event is free and no registration is necessary. PG&E representatives will be available to discuss specific energy efficiency projects with individuals
The Expo will have both energy efficiency vendors as well as six brief sessions on the following topics:
• 9 a.m. — lighting and lighting controls
• 10 a.m. — HHVAC and HVAC controls
• 11 a.m. — food service/commercial refrigeration
• 1 p.m. — energy efficiency for new construction
• 2 p.m. — PG&E rebate programs for businesses
• 3 p.m. — energy supply update
(Copy by University Communications news-intern Jodie Mocciaro.)
EDITORS and NEWS/PUBLIC AFFAIRS DIRECTORS: Press releases can be downloaded at www.fresnostatenews.com. University Communications also provides releases for news media companies via e¬mail. To be added to the distribution list, send your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.