The Rue and Gwen Gibson Farm Market at Fresno State is stocked with student-produced food and wine gifts for this holiday season and will host its annual holiday open house 3-6 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9, and 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 10.
Free samples of eggnog, peppermint- and eggnog-flavored ice cream, raisins, nuts, olive oil and wine will be served throughout the event.
Specials at the Farm Market are:
- Twenty percent off wine
- Poinsettias for $3.50 each
- Miller’s Blend and Arbosana Olive Oil for $12 per bottle
- Ten percent off candy coated bulk items
- Two ounce candy coated raisins or nuts for $1 each
- Ten percent off pre-made gift baskets
- Free gift wrapping with the purchase of any custom gift basket
The first 225 customers to visit the Farm Market will be eligible for prizes ranging from dark chocolate Cabernet-coated raisins to a gift basket valued at $50.
For more information, contact Jennifer Sobieralski at 559.278.4867 or email@example.com.
(Copy by University Communications news intern Nicole Maul.)