“Water Woes: Dealing with the Legacy of Nitrate Contamination” is the focus of this week’s “Maddy Report” at 7 p.m. Friday, June 21, on KVPT Ch. 18.1. This week’s guests are:
- John Borkovich, supervising senior engineer geologist for Groundwater Programs, State Water Resources Control Board;
- Mark Grossi, environmental reporter for The Fresno Bee.
The Valley Views radio edition of the report will air 9 a.m. Sunday, June 23, on KMJ, Newstalk 580. Guests are:
- Laurel Firestone, attorney with the Community Water Center;
- Dave Orth, general manager of Kings River Conservation District and co-chair of the Governor’s Drinking Water Stakeholder Group;
- Clay Rodgers, assistant executive officer of the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Board.
The Maddy Report is a public affairs program produced by Fresno State’s Maddy Institute. INFO: 559.278.1133.