Fresno State’s 43rd annual Vintage Days will kick off Friday, April 21, with events scheduled through Sunday, April 23. With a theme of “cruisin’ through the ‘50s,” Vintage Days is the University’s largest student-planned celebration which attracts over 50,000 people from Fresno and the surrounding communities to campus for three days of entertainment and excitement. Admission is free, paid parking is not enforced.
Here are the top things to do at Vintage Days this weekend:
- Visit Boomtown for over 40 delicious food and game booths, run by student clubs and organizations.
- Catch a free outdoor showing of Back to the Future during ‘Flick Night’ this Saturday at 8 p.m. Bring your friends, family and a blanket!
- Don’t miss the line-up of talented performers, including bands, dancers and musicians.
- Bring your little ones to Kid’s Zone for a petting zoo, reptile show, a trackless train, inflatables and crafts. Kid’s Zone is $5 per child.
- Visit the President’s Showcase of Excellence, where the top success stories and innovative projects from student organizations, faculty and staff are featured.
- Ever wondered what it’s like to live in a tiny house? Visit Fresno State Spotlight in front of the Satellite Student Union and check out a tiny house created by construction management students.
- Are you a graduate of Fresno State? Get your free official alumni paw pin! Visit your Fresno State Alumni Association in front of the Beer and Wine Garden.
- Purchase unique handmade jewelry, toys, home décor and more from over 120 vendors at the Crafts Faire.
- Watch out for Victor E. Bulldog III, Fresno State’s official live mascot, and get your photo taken with him!
- Show your Bulldog pride: Snap a selfie with our custom Snapchat geofilter.