The 6th Annual African American Future Teacher Fair will be held on Wednesday, March 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Education Building, Room 140 at California State University, Fresno.
Sponsored by the Kremen School of Education and Human Development and University Outreach Services, the conference is designed to attract and recruit African American high school students from throughout the valley into a career in education.
The focus of the conference is to:
• Encourage high school participants to set educational goals
• Provide information about career opportunities in teaching.
• Explore personal and career goals.
• Allow students to listen to motivational speakers.
• Permit students to interact with university educators.
• Familiarize students with California State University, Fresno.
For more information, please contact Jose Jauregui at (559) 278-0156 or email Jose email@example.com.