The Henry Madden Library at Fresno State now has limited individual study space available for students. Beginning April 22 the first floor atrium area of the library will be available to current students for quiet, focused study as they head into finals. Spaces are first come, first served and available during the library operating hours of Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The space has been set up to allow for social distancing and includes both study tables and soft seating. Students must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Fresno State Student ID Card required for card-swipe entry.
- Face coverings are required.
- Park in Lot P20 (on Barstow Avenue) and complete the Daily Health Screening (due to construction, enter from the north side of campus).
- Do not come to campus if you are feeling unwell.
- No food is allowed in the area.
- Please remember to use hand sanitizer.
- Access to the stacks is prohibited. Request materials online (as done previously) and pick up in the building for checkout.
- Please bring your own laptops, tablets and devices. In-building computers are not currently available for use.
- Capacity: 49 persons.
Library employees will monitor the capacity and signage will be placed at the entrance of the library while the space is full. The Madden Library plans to offer additional study seats in the library during final examinations.